Beef CHALMAR Tomahawk Steak 700g11th Sep 2020
Chicken FB Crispy Wings PLAIN FROZEN – 1KG20th Oct 2020
Fish Prawns Vannamei – HEAD ON (41 – 50 Pieces Per 800g Nett) Uncleaned
R111.00 (including VAT)
Out of stock
POPCORN SHRIMP (PRAWNS)
- 800g Vannamei Shirmp (Shelled and Tailed)
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rinse shrimp, pat dry, and set aside.
- In small shallow dish mix panko, parmesan, and spices.
- Beat egg in second shallow dish.
- Working with 1 shrimp at a time: Dip a shrimp in egg until completely covered then transfer to breadcrumbs and toss until covered. Place on baking sheet. Repeat until all shrimp have been breaded.
- Spray shrimp with cooking spray, this will help brown the shrimp.
- Bake for 3 minutes, flip the shrimp, and bake for another 3 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with marinara or Tar-Tar dipping sauce.
SPICED BUTTER VANNAMEI PRAWNS (SHRIMP)
- Butter 25 gram
- Olive oil 2 tablespoon
- Garlic, 3 cloves, chopped finely
- Red chili, 1 pcs, chipped finely
- Sweet paprika, 1/2 teaspoon
- Vannamei shrimp, 12 to 20 pcs, shells on, cleaned
- Lemon, 1 pcs take the juice
- Parsley, 1 bunch, small size, chopped roughly
- Crusty bread, 1 loaf, small size, warm before serve Vannamei shrimp
1. Take a frying pan, and then put it on medium heat setting.
2. Add the olive oil and the butter to melt.
3. Add red chili, garlic and paprika, stir for around 2 minute until they begin to golden.
4. Increase the heat setting, and then add the vannamei shrimp inside the pan.
5. Stir constantly until they begin to turn into pink color.
6. Turn off the heat and take the pan off.
7. Add lemon juice along with the parsley then stir to mix.
8. Serve along with the crusty bread.