R111.00 (including VAT)
1. Take a frying pan, and then put it on medium heat setting.
2. Add the olive oil and the butter to melt.
3. Add red chili, garlic and paprika, stir for around 2 minute until they begin to golden.
4. Increase the heat setting, and then add the vannamei shrimp inside the pan.
5. Stir constantly until they begin to turn into pink color.
6. Turn off the heat and take the pan off.
7. Add lemon juice along with the parsley then stir to mix.
8. Serve along with the crusty bread.