Des FB Passionfruit Cheesecake FROZEN 36 x 130g13th May 2021
Turkey Roast Roll Raw (1.6 – 1.9KG)1st Jul 2021
Fish Shrimps Cooked 240G NETT
R47.00 (including VAT)
CHINESE FRIED RICE WITH SHRIMP / PRAWNS
1 & 1/2 cups uncooked white rice (preferably made the day before)
1/4 cup grape seed oil
3 large eggs, beaten
240g Cooked Shrimp
Salt and pepper (to taste)
2 tsp sesame oil
2 – 3 TBS soy sauce (or to taste)
1 cup frozen mixed peas and carrots
1 TBS unsalted butter
4 – 5 large slices thick cut bacon, cooked and chopped
2 green onions, sliced thin (optional)
- Heat 1 TBS of oil in a large wok or deep nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Scrabble (fry) the eggs and remove from pan.
- Add remaining 2 TBS of oil. Cook the prepared rice for about two minutes before adding sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn the heat up a little and cook for about 5 – 8 minutes or until rice is heated through, making sure to stir occasionally.
- Run the frozen peas and carrots mixture under water to thaw quickly (using a strainer), then add to the rice in the pan.
- Cook for 2 – 3 minutes to warm through and combine.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add in the butter.
- When that has melted add in the remaining prepared eggs, bacon pieces, and cooked shrimp.
- Stir gently to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Sprinkle with green.